Are you looking for a career in which you can make a difference and be rewarded for doing so?
Future PolyTech is one of the region’s fastest growing blown film extruders and we are looking for a career-minded, quality-oriented Assistant Shift Supervisor to grow with us! This is a great opportunity for those looking for a rewarding career in manufacturing with a stable company and advancement opportunities.
Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor, this position is responsible for operating bag machines and associated equipment in order to safely produce high-quality bags in accordance with the job safety analyses (JSA’s), production schedule, set-up instructions, operating procedures, and quality specifications, etc.
• Understand and follow all JSA’s and safety procedures/policies
• Setup and operate bag machine(s) and support equipment to convert film into bags
• Read and verify line orders/dockets
• Understand printing job requirements by the specifications
• Set up the bag line by loading film and adjusting for size
• Mount cylinders, adjust pressure, tension and distribution of ink
• Troubleshoot stoppages and breakdowns
• Perform quality checks of material being produced and complete related documentation
• Complete daily production paperwork
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Set up other necessary auxiliary equipment
• Learn basic knowledge of resins and their properties
• Learn and understand all equipment so adjustments can be made if/when needed
We will train in all areas needed for success!
• Blown film experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Eligible to work in the United States
• Successful completion of pre-employment background check
• Ability to work 12-hour shifts
• Work overtime as required
• Satisfactorily complete training courses as determined by management
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
Requirements include, but are not limited to (all times are approximate):
• Sitting (1-2 hours)
• Standing (Constantly – up to 12 hours)
• Walking up/down stairs (two flights, several times daily)
• Walking (Constantly up to 12 hours)
• Lifting/Carrying (Regularly/Constantly up to 12 hours – minimum of 50 lbs.)
What our employees receive:
• $16.00 – $19.00/hour based on experience
• Full Benefits Package
• 401k with Company Match
• Paid Vacation
• Advancement Opportunities
• Training Provided
If this describes you and you are ready for a rewarding career in manufacturing, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.